less friends; more acquaintances.
 
   Disclaimer: the current page
  is atrociously coded, works for MSIE 6 & NSN 7.2 so far.
  Better not try Opera, I puked when I did.
  Miraculously enough, Mozilla
  Firefox kinda works too, phew.
  BUT. Not very well of course.
  NSN & MF can't see the Jscript
  navigation I put up, too bad ;p
  (In midst of upgrading, keep looking. Working on a table-less 100% CSS layout now, not this TABLE TR TD bullshit that can't even be cross-browser compat.)
Who's blogging, you ask?
kein.
- pronounced KAY-n.
- not to be confused with kelvin.
- the B's: basketball & books.
- singing, photography, movies.
 
the poook.
- The once in a blue moon contributor
 
ReL
- kein's sis.
- yet another once-in-a-blue-moon blogger.
- more to come eventually?
 
Listening to:
Mayday 五月天 -
 
 
iam tandem - an old story.
read it, download it here.
 
rainingberry auctions, lotsa stuff for sale. check it out! :O
 
brother sketch's niche ;)
 
the leongster's shots.
 
estee's dreams.
 
the recluse's pixels.
 
khelath's boredom.
 
cher's recipes 'n such.
 
maddox's best page in the universe.
 
rich burlew's OOTS comic strips, thrice a week!

CCNA stuff

Recent rants

Powered by Blogger Who Links Here a small tribute here to the countless forums and sites on css i visited on Google: thanks! ;)

i still bled my brains dry and spent ten odd hours debugging the damn alignment 'tho. *makes a face*
 
 
 
 
 
 

Thursday, February 2

of minor tweaks, a wee bit more.

- kein, posted at 10:52 PM.

Some minor changes if you haven't noticed it ;p

- The default Blogger navbar at the top's gone, if you noticed. I found this site that had a CSS tweak to remove that, all fine and well.

- The font for the posts have been changed too, more compact look now. that's guaranteed to make you squint till yer eyeballs come off.

- I removed the background music some time back, after realising that Firefox actually plays the damn song upon page load instead of upon user clicking the play button. No good, so goodbye.

I'd contemplated switching over to another template altogether, but nahh. Another time. I still prefer my daft white layout for now.

Now that these've been settled, time for a few interesting pics of the day.



Hebe! :D




"Sometimes we put up walls. Not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to knock them down."

This was gone from PostSecret by the time I remembered it, and I had to sift through Technorati for a fellow blogger who'd saved this image. So achingly true though; who truly cares enough to look over those emotional ramparts of ours, those walls of solitude?




"you will never love me the way that I love you."

Another PostSecret contribution; you should really check it out. Full of messages from the various unknowns who mail in, all so expressive in their own way.

That's all for today. I didn't think my CNY was really worth a post, so nope zero details on these past idle days.

Laters.