less friends; more acquaintances.
 
   Disclaimer: the current page
  is atrociously coded, works for MSIE 6 & NSN 7.2 so far.
  Better not try Opera, I puked when I did.
  Miraculously enough, Mozilla
  Firefox kinda works too, phew.
  BUT. Not very well of course.
  NSN & MF can't see the Jscript
  navigation I put up, too bad ;p
  (In midst of upgrading, keep looking. Working on a table-less 100% CSS layout now, not this TABLE TR TD bullshit that can't even be cross-browser compat.)
Who's blogging, you ask?
kein.
- pronounced KAY-n.
- not to be confused with kelvin.
- the B's: basketball & books.
- singing, photography, movies.
 
the poook.
- The once in a blue moon contributor
 
ReL
- kein's sis.
- yet another once-in-a-blue-moon blogger.
- more to come eventually?
 
Listening to:
Mayday 五月天 -
 
 
iam tandem - an old story.
read it, download it here.
 
rainingberry auctions, lotsa stuff for sale. check it out! :O
 
brother sketch's niche ;)
 
the leongster's shots.
 
estee's dreams.
 
the recluse's pixels.
 
khelath's boredom.
 
cher's recipes 'n such.
 
maddox's best page in the universe.
 
rich burlew's OOTS comic strips, thrice a week!

CCNA stuff

Recent rants

Powered by Blogger Who Links Here a small tribute here to the countless forums and sites on css i visited on Google: thanks! ;)

i still bled my brains dry and spent ten odd hours debugging the damn alignment 'tho. *makes a face*
 
 
 
 
 
 

Sunday, February 12

of moving house?

- kein, posted at 3:47 AM.

It's been going on for quite some time, but I'm giving the thought of moving to my own webhost some serious thinking this time. Blogger's really laggy at times, and I lost one of my entries after publishing it. Lost i.e. I hit the publish button, successfully published, and wala! It vanishes into thin air a coupla minutes later. Whaddahell?

Having serious trouble justifying the cost of registering a domain name and the webhosting though, just for a space of my own. Man, this sucks.

Maybe if I just scrimp and save harder, set aside like a hundred bucks every year hmmmmmmm. Shouldn't be too hard.

After all, pageviews've been dropping these days, and what I write is more for me own benefit rather than anyone else's viewing pleasure ;p And not that anyone else'll be too affected. The brother's been busy coding his arse off on the school projects and juggling work to even think about blogging; seems that his writing fervor's died off alot sooner than mine.

Think, think, think!